Portable Neurofeedback equipment: PET 4 channels (6-leads)
The latest Brainquiry development is the PET 4.0 with 4 channels and tactile feedback! Measuring wireless with the greatest accuracy, gives you new opportunities in neurofeedback, biofeedback, research or monitoring. Enjoy the ease of active electrodes and experience that impedance, artefacts and noise issues belong to the past.
The PET 4.0 channels has:
- 6 active electrodes (4+, 1 - and 1 ground)
- The PET EEG is suitable for wireless measuring of EEG, EMG or ECG
- Now available with tactile feedback!
- When you order the PET 4 the package includes: 1 PET 4.0 hardware body + plug, 1 bluetooth receiver, 1 battery, 1 arm band, 1 installation manual and suitcase
- The PET 4.0 wireless Neurofeedback equipment is compatible with the BioExplorer software.
Wireless bluetooth connection
The EEG hardware transmits the data to a PC, laptop or mobile device wireless with a bluetooth connection: this is wireless Neurofeedback! Due to our patented design, EEG can be measured in a user friendly way.
The Brainquiry PET 2.0 and 4.0 are based on a DC-Amplifier (instead of more common AC amplifier) Due to the high quality components, even lower brain acitvity like Slow Cortical Potential Neurofeedback or Brain Computer Interfaces (BCI) can be measured.
Compatible softwareThe PET EEG 2.0 is compatible with BioExplorer and BioEra. We are currently working on new (mobile app) software solutions.
For all our Brainquiry EEG hardware equipment we offer interfacing software such as an API or ANSI-C code to use the equipment with your own (research) software.